Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Day trip to Cameron Highlands






























HP strap for me n baby



Teh Tarik










































Tea plantation behind me

Me eating DURIAN : )


Being up in Cameron's just watching the beautiful scenery of the place really shows how creative our God is. The moment you look at everything around us, there is no doubt there is surely a God who did all this. I enjoyed my time up in the hills as I truly felt so close to God, just admiring His awesome creation that is placed in our care truly amazes me. I would love to go and spend more time up at Cameron's again soon, and hopefully this time my baby will be able to be here there with me. Hope you like all this pictures that I took baby. MMUAX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment